
Another thing that comes with fall is my birthday. I know getting presents for wives must be hard but this year he really got it right. A Michael Jackson CD with 38 greatest hits from young to old... LOVE IT! and this
He said he thought it seemed appropriate!
Fall also brings visitors to our yard to munch up any left over flowers or hostas - or the rotten apples I throw out there!
Also, our crazy annual adult Halloween party! This was the 10th year and we watched a slide show of pictures from the last 10 years - Yikes! We had a "Ghost Buster" attend this year, although he unfortunately debunked our haunted theories with his fancy equipment! :( I mean - look at this place - how could it not be haunted?

Anyway, it was very fun as usual - hanging out with friends, eating jambalaya, taking hayrides, running around for a relay race - what could be better? Oh yeah, I was told to bring a defibrillator next year since my race layout was a little long - boy we are old!!
Look what visited my brother on my Mom's Birthday this July...hmmmmmmmm
Also, on Labor Day weekend we, along with all of my husband's siblings and families gathered at his mom's camp to eat up all the leftovers and say goodbye to our summer fun. The entire family was together - which is rather hard to accomplish. Anyway, out over the river appeared a beautiful rainbow....hmmmmmm
So if you know our situation I'm sure you'll agree its all very interesting.
Haunted houses - I don't know, but the presence of loved ones who have passed - I think so.
Pictures of D's room coming soon. I'm still working on the finishing touches but he has been sleeping in there for a while now. We purchased some little plastic glow in the dark stars to hang around in his room but last night he called me in to see his surprise. He put a star on each bar of the baby crib. He said "look now the baby won't be "cared" (he doesn't use s) because the "tars" will shine on them". He's ready and very excited to be a big brother.
Well, this concludes my randomness for the the day! Just dragging you along so I might still have a follower when we get the WORD.







Julie, love the bit about the stars! "D" sounds very sweet. Sorry you are still waiting...rest assured you are not the only person I've seen who has waited longer than they expected. Thinking of you!
ReplyDelete