Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday, Nov. 6th

Our team is continuing to search other baby houses in the region. We will know more on Monday.
Thanks for your comments and prayers as this is a stressful time.

Steve &

8 comments:

  1. Julie I was wondering what was going on! Everyone seems to have snafus and hold ups but everyone always feels they were guided to the child meant for them. Seems your path has curved a bit .... I am wishing you well! Thanks for reminder re: passwords.
    Talk sooN! I hope you can enjoy the weekend a bit ... how is the weather?
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending our prayers, Julie. Hoping for clarity and joy soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you guys, and praying you receive positive news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our prayers are with you. I'm sure that you are just being redirected to the child that is right for you. I'm so sorry you are having to miss the birthday, maybe you can have an alternate celebration day when you get home. Please send questions any time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie,
    May you find hope in His promise, faith in His love and peace in His presence during this trying time. We're thinking of you guys often and sending you our prayers. Hang in there. Do keep us posted if you can.
    Love,
    Ali and Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please know you're in my thoughts and prayers. Susan from Austin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad everything is going great, the waiting is always the hard part, just keep your eyes on the prize!!!!

    Cannot wait to read ypur next post and hopefuly meet the newest member.
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete