Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday November 13, 2009

Today was uneventful. We took a walk through the "park", boy was it cold! Definitely in need of a couple fur hats.

The baby house was closed for commissioning today so we were unable to visit. We have heard back from our doctor and have a few more questions and things to look for on our visit tomorrow. Hopefully everything checks out ok and we'll have some good news to post on Saturday!

Steve &

10 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that things seem to be moving in the right direction. I'll keep praying and sending good thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for good news on Saturday! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeay! Sounds like you're making good progress! Still praying for you all.
    Shan in Colorado

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!
    I am so happy that things are going well for you. What a change after all of the waiting you have done. I can't wait to hear the final outcome. Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have all of my fingers and toes crossed for you guys! Will be anxious to see the blog tomorrow! Get some sleep! Love to you both Annema

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great news, Julie, we are so excited to hear good news soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Steve & Julie: The sound in your voice on this blog is so much more uplifitng and joyous. Hang in there- your strength is amazing and this is only the beginning of a journey filled with joy! Go buy some hats and then post some pictures for us! Jay, Rachel and Cole

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay - I am so happy to hear that you have a light at the end of the tunnel! I am hoping for good news from your IA Dr. Though I was amazed when we met our son as he was SO delayed. Although the IA Dr. gave him a low risk verdict, he was at the 3rd percentile, couldn't sit up on his own nor roll over nor crawl and wasn't verbal at all (just sat there catatonically on my husband's lap when he first met us). Now, one year later, he has caught up to and surpassed his peers in many areas and is a wonderful loving boy. I also had to laugh at your post of being told to "get ready to go". I lived in Russia for a couple of years in the early 90s and we had lots of moments when we were whisked off not really knowing where. Eventually we got used to it (NOT easy for us Americans!) and learned to go with the flow. Glad that 'going with the flow' is working out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Steve and Julie,
    We also live in your city and have four kids from KZ. It sounds like things are finally moving along for you! Best of luck to you and I hope you can enjoy your stay in Kaz even though I know it is very stressful. Alison sent me the link to your blog. Maybe we can all get together when you are back home. (My husband bought a fur hat when we were there in Feb 2004 - go for it!)
    Nancy and Mark
    Emily, Andrew, Will, and Ailsa

    ReplyDelete