Happy Birthday to our sweet D! I can't believe you are 5 already! We love you and miss you SO much! I wish we were with you today! Have fun with your cousins and we'll celebrate again when we get home!
Love,
Mom and Dad
Celebrating Long-term Goals
2 weeks ago







Julie and Steve, we are still praying for you and I'm glad to hear things are going farely well........as can be expected. I'm impressed with the amount of faith and positive attitude you have. You two are an inspiration!!!! Keep communicating!! love & prayers to you!!!
ReplyDeleteTracy & Andy
My thoughts are with you!! it must be hard to be away for a birthday -- I bet you will really make up for it big time upon your return! Sending you good vibes for a good and fruitful week ahead!
ReplyDeleteSteph
Julie and Steve,
ReplyDeleteWe are praying for you guys everyday. Hope everything goes well tommorrow, we're thinking of you.
Go Cats,
Bernie and Julie