Since you are probably wondering about us - we are still here. It is about midnight. We were here all day while our people are working to find our child. We are physically healthy. I'm sorry to all of you who I invited to follow our story. I expected it to be one of joy.
Oh my goodness, Julie, please do not feel that you must apologize! When we adopted Max last year, we quickly realized that our "blog" friends were there for us as much in joyful times as in trying times. I can speak personally that we are here to support you regardless -- OF COURSE we are here to celebrate joys with you, but we are also here to "virtually" hold your hand when times are tougher. And, we hope that knowing you have that type of following can someone provide you with strength when you most need it. Hang in there, Julie. We truly are sending as much love and support and prayers as we possibly can!
ReplyDeleteKaren, Glenn, & Max.
Julie, the roads to our children are very twisty, but in the end, always filled with joy. I am thinking of you every step of the way. Never apologize for inviting people to join you -- we are all hear to support you and all the turns you take to get to the end result.
ReplyDeleteHugs from New York,
Steph
Thanks for the update, Julie, it's good to know that you are well and waiting. The waiting doesn't make your story any less joyful, Julie, (although it does postpone some of the joy) and you have nothing to appologize for!
ReplyDelete11-9-09
ReplyDeleteSteve and Julie,
Thanks for all the updates and information about your journey to Kazakhstan. Although it sounds like a interesting journey so far, I am sure it has been a physically and emotionally draining experience also. I am sure everything will work out fine soon. Hang in there.
Take care,
Doug, Lori & kids
Please don't be sorry for us. We are sorry for you. so sorry.
ReplyDelete~J
Julie,
ReplyDeleteNever loose faith. God is ALWAYS in control. Sometimes we don't understand, but He sees the complete picture. Our prayers are with you.
Hi Julie,
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry you are having to go through these delays....away from home, on top of everything else! Your story WILL be one of joy....I just know it doesn't feel like it now. Thank you for the update as we have been thinking about you. Sending crazy good vibes from home in Cincinnati. - alison
Julie Please please don't give up hope. I am sure it is so hard wondering and waiting what will be. Your family and friends are all pulling for you and Steve no matter what happens/we love you guys and are so amazed by your journey so far/ you havent let anyone down with your story-so far your are an inspiration with your hope. Hang in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crazy sis in law B.
ReplyDeleteI'll be praying that you find your child soon. Don't give up hope.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes.
Allison
Julie/ dont laugh- this is my third attempt to post this comment since I had to set up an acct. But hopefully it goes thru only once:)
ReplyDeletePlease do not give up hope/ you have been that very inspiration with your blog. No matter what your family and friends love and are pulling for you! Please don't be sorry- I know these words are nothing compared to what you are feeling-but I havent given up for you-HANG IN THERE!! Love xoxoxoxoxox sis in law B.
As a fellow Kazakhstani AP, I want to say, don't apologize to anyone...the process is REALLY hard, even for those not meeting with challenges like you seem to be having. I hear adopting in Almaty especially is really tough. I feel for you and know you're probably really experiencing some killer heartaches/decisions right now. Hang in there, take a walk somewhere beautiful, if you can, and know that you aren't expected to be a saint throughout this....it's really hard, sometimes even sucks BIG TIME and admitting that is NOT a bad thing. Know there are many of us out here praying for you and thinking of you who can really relate.
ReplyDeleteShannon in Colorado
Hang on, Julie. Hang on, hang on.
ReplyDeleteJulie, please please do not give up hope. Your blog has been a big inspiration and you have not let anybody down at all. Your family and friends are all pulling for you guys! Lots of love, Becky
ReplyDeleteJulie, please please do not give up hope. Your blog has been a big inspiration and you have not let anybody down at all. Your family and friends are all pulling for you guys! Lots of love, Becky
ReplyDeleteWe are thinking of you and praying for you. Keep your heads up. We love you! Doug, Lori and family
ReplyDeleteJulie,
ReplyDeleteWe are still here too. Remember life can be difficult at times, but keep your chin up kiddo. Don't be defeated. Tomorrow will be better. :) Happy birthday to D too.
Love,
Ali
Hang in there Julie. We had a tough time in the beginning, too! Thinking of you and your family!
ReplyDeleteJulie and family,
ReplyDeleteWe know that your story will have a happy ending. It is so painful to have to keep waiting I am sure. We are praying for you and hope that you have better news within a day or two.
Julie and Steve, I have been thinking of you constantly. Keep your hope up. I am sorry that you are having all this trouble and hope you find your joy in a few days. Janet
ReplyDeleteSteve & Julie:
ReplyDeleteYour story is just beginning and will be one of joy!!! Please know that we are thinking about you and praying for you every day. Keep your heads up! Jay, Rachel and Cole
Keep the faith you two, there's alot of people thinking and praying for you!!!
ReplyDeleteBernie and Julie
Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteJulie & Steve,
ReplyDeleteWe have been thinking a lot about you and your journey Please hang in there, all will work out in the end. We enjoy hearing from you so please keep writing. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you in this very stressful and exciting time.
Your neighbors, Tina, Tom and Sabrina
I am sorry you are struggling, and your story is not yet one of joy. I echo what everyone else has said- PLEASE do not apologize. The blogger community is huge, and we are here to support you no matter what happens- not just in joy. Know we're praying for you, and that when the timing is right, you'll meet your child. (And hopefully that timing is SOON!!!) :-)
ReplyDeleteHi Julie,
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry it has been a bumpy rode to your child. Keep the faith that your child is out there it just might be a bit of a journey to find ONE ANOTHER. We are here for you in joy and sorrow, keep writing and reaching out to everyone.
Thinking of you and hoping and praying for you.
Steve and Julie,
ReplyDeleteIf you have the kind of love in your heart that you'll go around the world to share your life with a child, then your Faith will see you through this journey regardless of the outcome this chapter. You might find what your looking for when you least expect it. We'll keep praying, you keep your heads up and your hearts open! Love Mike and Sharon and Family
My thoughts and prayers are with you. Hang in there and know you have all of us supporting you! Hugs.
ReplyDeleteJul and Stevie.
ReplyDeleteIt has been stressful and confusing for me to figure out what the heck is going on, I can't even imagine how crazy it is for you! I've been praying for you guys and your new baby everyday, zillions of times a day. Hopefully your faith hasn't been too shaken and you're still able to see God's presence in the entire journey. Obstacles can be numerous, but God is always on your side throughout. Keep your heads up and keep praying! It seems that things have taken a much better turn today, just when you least expected it to get better!
You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers!
Love and hugs from home!
Chelsea <3