Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Proud to Introduce!

Cody Elijah


8 comments:

  1. He is wonderful and I wish you nothing but the best of luck. He is too small to ride the big coaster though.

    Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW AWESOME!!! He is toally cute and you look SO HAPPY! So is it a done deal? What are the next steps? So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Julie and Steve! Is that the cutest big grin and giggle or what. He looks very happy and relaxed with you. So very pleased to see things are going well.
    Julie C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome - Congratulations! Love his name and videos. Best of luck and godspeed on the rest of the process.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brad and I are so happy for you guys! I've been following your journey via the blog, and by word of mouth from Kellie...such a blessing. God has had a plan for you and Steve all along! Take care and safe journey home with Cody!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the name -- and he is adorable!!! Great hand action on that ball! Go Cody Go! I am certain he is blossoming already with your love and care. Congratulations on finding your son. Here's to a smooth journey from this point forward!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie!! He seems so happy and smiley. I'm so happy for you all! His name is adorable too :-)
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so happy for you guys. I've been following your blog in the hopes you would meet your child. I am a single adoptive mom from Semey, Kazakhstan. Congratulations, he is adorable.

    Sandi

    ReplyDelete