Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tuesday, November 17th

We had two good visits today. He is so cute and fun. I really think he said "ball"! Here are some more pictures. The amount will depend on how long the upload takes! We've been able to feed him several times and he is so good. He is so excited to eat and really gobbles it down. They give really large portions, which usually includes some kind of saurkraut or cabbage. This afternoon he fell asleep on me which was adorable. I was afraid we'd get in trouble for messing up his schedule but we knew he was so exhausted! He gets so much more activity now that we've been there. The baby house is so clean and in good order. The caregivers have been very nice to us and they take great care of the kids.





Steve &

8 comments:

  1. What a smiley, cute boy! So happy that you've found your son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you all. What a beautiful boy. You must be in heaven right now. He looks very happy to be with you both. I am sure he is. God Bless!!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's beautiful! I am truly so excited for you guys. What a lucky little guy he is too. I have to admit this blog site really chokes me up. Congratulations....can't wait to hear more news!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's a doll!! Glad things are going well for guys. I've been faithfully checking your posts trying to keep up on what's going on!! Been thinking lots about you & praying things go well. Look forward to hearing all about it when you get back!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see everything is going so well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Couldn't resist looking at your blog yet again ;-) After all the wait, sounds like you have an exceptional little boy on your hands! All in God's time, as they say. I'm sure you really feel that way now ;-)
    He looks so joyful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie pie! you guys look like you were meant to be together. I bet D can't wait to meet his new brother.

    Bernie and Julie

    ReplyDelete