Saturday, August 29, 2009

My Song List

I recently added songs to my blog which will begin playing immediately. If you find them annoying or you're at work :) you can scroll all the way down and click the pause button.
For the past several years I've been listening to Christian music. I have been inspired by many songs so I wanted to share some of them. I pretty much prefer "easy listening" and have been known to complain when electric guitars come on. Its become a joke with my friends as an easy way to annoy me. (why my friends want to annoy me - well, that's another story!) Anyway, beware, many Christian songs can get a little loud, but the messages are good:)
The song "Finally Home" reminds me of my Father-in-law. This is one of the few songs I chose that Steve actually likes.
"Wish You Were Here" reminds me of my Mom. I find this comforting because it is from her point of view.
I hope you find my songs enjoyable - if not, press pause!

No comments:

Post a Comment