Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Progress & Cute-ness

Well, I've been making progress on removing the bedroom wallpaper. Some things I've thought of during the process:
I will never put up wallpaper in my house.
I will not buy a house that has wallpapered walls.
If you happen to know who is buying your house and you don't like them for some reason - put up wallpaper.
If you have a desire for putting up wallpaper in your home - do yourself a favor and do a really bad job - you'll be thankful when you want to change the decor!

Today, I moved D's mattress into the baby's room because of the mess and dust in his room. The room is all setup and ready for a new arrival. We actually never took down the crib and I recently put everything back in order. D came home from school he went in there and was jumping around on the mattress. He came up to me and said "mom can I sleep in there right next to my brudder or sisder every night? Because they might wake up and cry and I'd be right there to hear them, then I can come and get you!"

1 comment:

  1. Amen! I finally broke down and paid someone, and still the drywaller is having to skim over all the glue we couldn't get off...ugh! hope your project is more successful... :)

    ReplyDelete