Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Not That Tourist Trap!

YIKES! I'm so excited and happy to announce WE ARE GOING TO KARAGANDA! Not only that region but our LOI - Letter of Invitation is in "someones" hands! We should get the travel dates very soon!
I've got the fire under me now and I've got so much to do!
Why this news comes as a shock I don't know! I was just making myself get used to the idea of a nice and easy holiday season in the U.S. and traveling next year in the winter. I only said I didn't want go during the winter because I didn't want to wear one of those big Russian fur hats but really that's no good reason and I saw the cutest hats while shopping yesterday which are similar to the Russian style but nice and trendy - just like me! hahahahahaha I crack myself up - no one else should be laughing though! :) YES I AM EXCITED!! and flustered.

All in God's perfect timing. - Whew, I was just about to start sanding our bedroom walls; which might have landed me in divorce court!

1st step : Complete Visa application - yes I could have had this filled out already!

Gotta Go!

9 comments:

  1. Hurray! Congratulations! Thanksgiving will be so awesome this year!
    Quaintance

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic news!!!! We are so happy for you! Karaganda, here you come! So honored to be following along.

    Karen, Glenn and Max.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!!!

    Karaganda is a great mid-sized city. We adopted our little girl from there in the Spring.

    http://tntc.wordpress.com

    T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exciting news! So happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, I'm so excited for you! I've been wondering when you would FINALLY hear, and I'm so glad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Julie! I am so very happy for you and happy that we will likely be traveling together though not to the same city. At least we'll be in the same country going through the same joyous experience!

    Best wishes!
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so jealous that you are heading to Karaganda. We adopted Kobe from there last year.

    Enjoy your time there. It will go by quicker than you think. It was a life changing experience in more ways than one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy you got the official news! We are cheering for you and look forward to following along.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!!!! We are so excited for you and cannot wait to follow along. Hopefully we'll see you there soon!

    ReplyDelete