your baby house doctors say "words cannot express our gratitude"
your coordinator says "I hope you have a good life"
your translator says "I will not forget you"
your baby house worker wipes the tears from your eye
your hotel band says "this one is for you my friends"
your waiter stuggles to tell you in English, he will be coming to the USA this summer
Well, I guess it means we're coming home.
Bitter sweet as I said it would be but far more bitter than I ever expected.
We are leaving something in Kazakhstan but let me tell you I WILL BE BACK.
But for now, we are happily, excitedly heading home to D and our regular life.
Love and thanks to all for following our journey - one that we never could have imagined! Everything is definitely peaches.....

& Steve







Cool I can't wait to see everybody. Do you know what time you guys are coming home tomorrow? Well anyway have a safe trip back and see you soon!!
ReplyDeleteLove and Prayers
Kayla
Safe journey home.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you made a very positive impression on everyone you met. Now to get home with your little one and everything will be just "peaches"
Congratulations on becoming a family of four! Safe travels home and speedy return for your Cody.
ReplyDeleteWhat an outstanding and joyous post!! And what a triumph! Yes, you will be back to pick up your prize, because surely Julie, throughout all of the trials and tribulations, you have kept your eye on the prize and what a joy Cody is! Much love and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations...again! So pleased everything is on tract for your departure. You will forever carry a piece of Kazakhstan in your heart. it truly is a journey of a lifetime.
ReplyDeleteJulie C.