By the end of tomorrow we should all be together as a forever family in the same city!
We are all SO excited!!! The day we've been waiting for for years has finally come.
Thank you everyone for your love and support on Our Journey to D's Brother.
We especially thank God for giving us the desire and determination to make it to this point. He continuously renewed our faith and strength so that we could continue on this path to give this child a loving family and in return be miraculously blessed by receiving another beautiful and precious child to love.







We are so excited for you! What a special time - enjoy every minute of it!!
ReplyDeleteYeah!!!! I'm so happy for you and your family. We can't wait to see pics of the whole family together.
ReplyDeleteSafe travels Cody! What an exciting day for you all!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!! Wonderful news! I can't wait to see pictures of his homecoming!
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful news. Cody is finally on his way home. I am so happy for you all. My prayers are continuously with you all. God Bless.
ReplyDeleteAndrea
Congrats Julie! I'm so excited for your family!! I hope you're well rested & feeling better. Looking forward to pictures...
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to all of you! I've enjoyed following along. Best wishes on your future as a family of four!
ReplyDeleteOUTSTANDING!! hope your day and night was what you dreamed and hoped for!! can't wait for updates!
ReplyDeleteSteph
Well, I am sure he is home now, and I doubt we'll hear from you for awhile. :-) Our prayers of support continue, Julie. Congratulations!!! We are so thrilled for you all!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! A very, very long awaited for moment. :-) A day not to be forgotten. I hope your reunion was a memorable and joyful occassion for all. Rest and soak it all in...you are a forever family of four!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear all about it.
Julie