Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Paper free!

The paper is GONE for good! This shows some of D's "artwork". Seems a little abstract to me - maybe taking after his aunt.

Moving right along!


Although I had the primer tinted to match the color I chose, we've now decided on another plan so... more to come. I know you're just so excited. I'm sure one of these days I'll be announcing a "region assignment" instead of paint colors. :) I never intended to blog about such random things but oh well.

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't seem random to me at all, and it's been fun to follow the progress. Laughed out loud when you wished wallpaper upon your enemies -- HA! Most importantly, it helps you pass the time -- that wait is soooo hard! Thanks for continuing to post!

    Karen, Glenn & Max.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room is really coming along! It will ALL be worth it. How's the process coming by the way?

    Ali from England
    ourjourney2parenthood09.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete