Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Court Date Set!!!!

Wow! Pre-court went very well. We have a court date for tomorrow, Thursday.

Now we must get prepared! This news is awesome and the next two days will be very hectic.

Thanks for your continued thoughts and prayers - we still need them for tomorrow!

11 comments:

  1. Julie and Steve, we are so happy for you in just a day you will be a family of 4, sounds great we cannot wait to read your next post, you really are on the home stetch!!!!! and soon enough you will all be home together.

    Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! This is an answered prayer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys! So glad to hear that everything went well for you today and you were able to get a court date for tomorrow! We continue to think of you and pray for you! Any word on when little man can come home??? Jay, Rachel and Cole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Julie, this is FANTASTIC news!!! Prayers and prayers still headed your way from us!!! Thank YOU for your post on our blog -- I still have a BIG smile on my face, and I am counting on our paths crossing in the future! Here's to a great last few days with your son, and to an amazing reunion with the rest of your family at home this weekend. We are praying that you are on that plane on Saturday -- while still celebrating an easy breezy court appearance!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes!!/ keeping the faith here for you guys/ Lots of Love
    Fred Becky Maria David Jackie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy that things are going your way. What a Blessing that is! You are all in my thoughts and prayers. Wishing all the best for Court tomorrow. I am positive things will go well. God Bless You All.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations!! even though the beginning was slow going, it all seems so fast on this end!!! i am so happy for you all!!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad things are going smoothly - you had a rough start, but it will all work out in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, how wonderful. I will keep you in my prayers. I'm quaking in my boots just thinking of going to court. Thank goodness for pre-court as you will know what to expect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yippee! Totally psyched for you - and Cody - and "D" too! - Alison

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool looks like you guys will probably be coming home soon!!! Yah!!! One question will you guys be bringing Cody home too? If it is a yes I can't wait to see him. Good Luck with court. Now I have to go to school. Boo!!!

    -Kayla

    ReplyDelete