Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What's that?!

Is it? - could it possibly be?? stacks of D's old clothes, a giant bottle of Dreft, baby blankets, new bottles and binkys in MY house!??? AND they are not going into a gift bag!!!

THANK YOU GOD!!! WE ARE SO BLESSED!!!

STEVE, D &

3 comments:

  1. AHHH!! the binky days are back!! It seems like just yesterday D was the one with two or three binkys in his mouth! I am so happy for you and I cant wait to start the binky hunts again while babysitting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, Steve, D and baby Cody,

    This is such an an amazing Christmas present to your family. It must be sheer joy to have a little one again. Binky's, blankets, rocking chair... Oh joy!! I can't wait to experience that next year (hopefully) if our prayers are answered. When can you pick up Cody and bring him home? Merry Christmas to your family and may the new year be very bright for all of you.

    Hugs,
    Ali and Chris
    (in England)

    ReplyDelete