Friday, January 15, 2010

How About??

A few pictures.


Cleaning Cody's toys!

Snow Day!




Snake of Pokemon cards.

See, I told you I've got to stay out of the stores!


Its hard to see but a Kazakh camel is on the dresser.




Oh Yeah - ....AND I'll be flying to Almaty in 7 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

8 comments:

  1. Wow - 7 days! That's great Julie. I'm sure this will be the longest 7 days but just think in 14 days you'll have the whole family together at last!

    Safe travels,
    Lou Ann & Lexie too

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo-hoo!! Finally the long wait is over? We'll be praying for you. Can't wait to see the complete family picture. Yay.

    Ali & Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what wonderful news! Can not wait to see the first pictures of Cody in your arms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea we are so happy for you cannot wait to see photos of the new family of 4

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the crib and the little jackets. I'll bet you can't wait to get back. Can you believe you've come this far?? Happy traveling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such great news Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I am glad you have your date to go back. It has been too long! Soak in these last peaceful days at home...it will never be the same ;-) - Alison

    ReplyDelete